01 February 2010

It's as easy T-S-P...not really

In the beginning of January I rented out the 3rd floor apt. or to be more specific, I rented out the half with the kitchen, bathroom, lg. bedroom and lg. living room for February 15th. In preparation for me to move down to the first floor from third floor in 14 days, I have been deep in demolition, sanding, painting, cleaning patching in order to get downstairs into a place where I can camp out...yikes. I'll have to catch you up.
First thing: was to do scrub cabinets with TSP  Trisodium Phosphate Cleaner and boiling water which is pretty much the best cleaner, paint prep, scummoval  (yes, that is a word) that I've come across.  I scrubbed then scrubbed and that happened pretty much every week since I bought the house and I'm not a super clean freak...maybe, just a freak. The sight of the that red and white box brings me unexpected glee and excitement. 

Second: After the TSP I painted everything white,  and then I was to be able to stand working in the apt...

Third: Drop ceilings must go away, far away. They were happily removed to reveal 11
foot high ceilings....yay!


2 comments:

  1. Scummoval? I did not trust you that it was a real word. So I went to my companion, Dictionary.com. No listing. But...when I went to Google...there it was: and the primary entry was: Divine Vonipcreed! You're famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my revised edition of The Penultimate Word at www.jedword.com.

    ReplyDelete